We are SO pleased to announce Dr. Stephanie Jacobs (read her bio here) has accepted our invitation to join our practice! She has been working with us in an independent contractor role for nearly one year now and we have been very impressed with her.
By bringing Dr. Steph on as an employee our patients are going to have much more access to her AMAZING services:
- She will have expanded office hours (currently Mondays and Thursdays).
- She will be able to do more tele-counseling.
- She is creating online content so that you can access self-help materials from home.
We are also happy to announce that her service is now just $80/hour, billed in 15 minute increments. While other therapists in the area are charging 2-3 times more than this, we want her services to be accessible – and affordable – to you!
One of the most common comments I have about counseling and behavioral health is "I don't need that." There is a lot of misinformation and misconceptions about counseling. Most people would benefit from talking to a counselor at some point in their life. It's great to have an objective perspective to help with difficult life situations, or to improve your overall wellbeing and quality of life.
Dr. Steph is a psychologist with extensive experience working with a variety of people with minor concerns from adjusting to a new job to more significant concerns like panic attacks and chronic depression.
Here are just some of the things Dr. Steph can help you with:
- Anxiety - General, Social, Public Speaking, Flight, PTSD, OCD
- Stress Management and Relaxation
- Addiction Counseling
- Healing Trauma
- End-of-life concerns and Grief
- Managing Chronic Pain and Chronic Health Issues
- Performance Enhancement (Set goals, make positive changes)
- Navigating Major Life Transitions (Moves, Job change, Marriage, Divorce, Medical Diagnosis, etc.)
As you can see, everyone could benefit from meeting with Dr. Steph (she treats patients 16+). If you would like to speak with Dr. Steph, we offer free 15 minute consultations in person or over the phone where you can see what help she can offer you and if it feels like a good fit!
This is just another amazing perk to our members at Elevated Health where our aim is to deliver Amazing, Affordable, Accessible HealthCARE.